Thanksgiving Turkey Windsock 3D Holiday “Kite”
Item: Thanksgiving Turkey Windsock, Decorative Thanksgiving Windsock, 3D Turkey Windsock
- 3D Thanksgiving Turkey Windsock
- Measures 20″ in length x 9″ width x 30″ height
- Weighs 5.8 ounces
- High quality
- Extremely durable polyester fabric
- Constructed in applique method of sewing fabrics together for maximum durability
- 3D windsock is stuffed to give it lifelike effect
- Comes equipped with is a snap swivel attached for easy hanging
- Vibrant colors are treated with long lasting color dyes, to ensure colors remain bright for a long tim
- Can be used indoor or outdoors and great for decorations
With Thanksgiving quickly coming up, who wouldn’t want to spice up that special feast with your family and friends with this beautiful turkey windsock. Whether you hang it proudly at your home or bring along and give as a gift it sure will be a hit!
History of the Thanksgiving Turkey:
The American Thanksgiving holiday features food native to the New World. The most common item served on Thanksgiving is of course the Thanksgiving Turkey. The “The First Thanksgiving,” the 1621 feast between the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag at Plymouth Colony contained turkey, waterfowl, venison, fish, lobster, clams, berries, fruit, pumpkin, and squash.