Snowman Windsock 3D
Item: Snowman Windsock, Frosty the Snowman Windsock
- Made of extremely durable polyester fabric
- Dimensions are 14″ width, 14″ length, by 14″ height
- High quality
- Weighs 6.4 ounces
- 3 dimensional, life like design is stuffed to make it look like a real snowman
- Comes ready to hang with snap swivel attached for easy hanging
- Can be used indoor or outdoors
- Amazing attention to detail with extensive embroidery
- Great accessory for your holiday decorations
Have you ever watched the movie, Frosty the Snowman? If you haven’t you need to — but that movie tells you all you need to know about snowmen, who doesn’t love them! If you are looking something a little different to show your Holiday spirit then we recommend that you strongly consider getting the Snowman Windsock and for a limited time we are offering FREE SHIPPING.
History of the Snowman:
The first known snowman is unclear, but experts estimate the first snowman made made during the medieval times.
A snowman is an anthropomorphic snow sculpture. In some cases, participants in winter festivals will build large numbers of snowmen. Because a snowman is situation-specific, it is a good example of popular installation art. In North America, typical snowmen consist of three large snowballs with some additional accoutrements for facial and other features. Common accessories include branches for arms and a rudimentary smiley face; a carrot can stand in for a nose. Human clothing, such as a hat or scarf, may even be included. Low-cost and availability are the common issues, since snowmen are usually in a cold and/or wet environment, and abandoned to the elements once completed. Melting is a common end-of-life scenario for most snowmen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowman).