NASA Space Shuttle Windsock
Item: Space Shuttle Spinsock, NASA Windsock, Space Windsock, 3 Dimensional NASA Space Shuttle Spinning Windsock
- NASA shuttle dimensions: 16″ x 4″ x 44 inches
- Weighs 4.8 ounces
- Colors are vibrant red, black, gray, black colors make this NASA Space Shuttle Spinning Windsock a hit
- Constructed of extremely durable polyester fabric
- Windsock is both 3D and Spinsock – making it look unbelievable when the wind is blowing
- Can be used indoor, outdoors or even your boat
- 3D Spinning Space Shuttle Windsock comes with hook and swivel for easy hanging
Today it was just announced that the Mars Curiosity Rover discovered an ancient lake bed on Mars that could have been home to microbial life. News like this makes NASA and the Space Shuttle program a unlimited source of interesting and fascinating news. Take NASA home with you in the form of the World Of Windsocks Space Shuttle 3D Spinning Windsock.
About the Space Shuttle:
The Space Shuttle was a crewed, partially reusable low Earth orbital spacecraft operated by the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). Its official program name was Space Transportation System, taken from a 1969 plan for a system of reusable spacecraft of which it was the only item funded for development. The first of four orbital test flights occurred in 1981, leading to operational flights beginning in 1982. They were used on a total of 135 missions from 1981 to 2011, launched from the Kennedy Space Center (KSC) in Florida (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shuttle).