3D Leprechaun Windsock St. Patrick’s Day Irish
Item: Leprechaun Windsock, Irish St. Patrick’s Day Windsock, 3 Dimensional Ireland Windsock
- Measures 14″ x 8″ x 30 inches
- Weighs 8 ounces
- 3 dimensional design gives this Leprechaun a life like feel
- Vibrant green and gold coat with black shoes
- Constructed of extremely durable polyester fabric
- Can be used indoor or outdoors
- Comes equipped with hook and swivel for easy hanging
- Perfect green windsock to celebrate the St. Patrick’s Day holiday
Don’t get pinched on St. Patrick’s Day with this green Leprechaun 3D Windsock. This Leprechaun Windsock makes the perfect decoration for St. Patrick’s Day or to show your Irish pride. Hang this 3D windsock proudly and know the quality durable polyester fabric will last for years to come.
A leprechaun (Irish: leipreachán) is a type of fairy in Irish folklore, usually taking the form of an old man, clad in a red or green coat, who enjoys partaking in mischief. Like other fairy creatures, leprechauns have been linked to the Tuatha Dé Danann of Irish mythology. The Leprechauns spend all their time busily making shoes, and store away all their coins in a hidden pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. If ever captured by a human, the Leprechaun has the magical power to grant three wishes in exchange for their release. Popular depiction shows the Leprechaun as being no taller than a small child, with a beard and hat, although they may originally have been perceived as the tallest of the mound-dwellers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leprechaun). The modern version of the Leprechaun as depicted in the windsock was popularized in the 20th century.