3D Hot Chili Peppers Windsock
Item: Chili Pepper Windsock, 3 Chilis Windsock, 3 Hot Chili Peppers Windsock
- Measures 3″ x 8″ x 42 inches
- Weighs 3.5 ounces
- 3 dimensional design gives this Hot Chili Peppers a life like produce appearance
- Vibrant red, red, black, green colors make this Chili Pepper Windsock a hit in any garden
- Constructed of extremely durable polyester fabric
- Can be used indoor or outdoors
- 3D Windsock comes with hook and swivel for easy hanging
- Ships flat, no assembly required
Muy caliente! Is what you might exclaim when you think of red hot chili peppers. You normally don’t think of these vegetables when a windsock comes to mind. We at World of Windsocks will try to change you mind as we present you with quite possibly the world’s first Red Hot Chili Pepper Windsock. With this hot pepper windsocks you’ll get three chilis for the price of one.
About Chili Peppers:
The chili pepper is a plant from the genus Capsicum family. Chili peppers originated in the Americas. India is the world’s biggest user, producer, and exporter of Chili Peppers. The chili pepper has been around for a long time dating all the way back to 7500 BC. Chili peppers have been a part of the human diet in the Americas since at least 7500 BC. There is archaeological evidence at sites located in southwestern Ecuador that chili peppers were domesticated more than 6000 years ago, and were one of the first self-pollinating crops cultivated in Central and South America. Christopher Columbus is actually the first European to encounter Chilis and after him they were spread around the globe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chili_pepper).