Angelfish Windsock 3D
Item: Angelfish Windsock, Fish Windsock, 3 Dimensional Angelfish Fish Windsock, Aquatic Pterophyllum Windsock
- Measures 36 inches in length
- Weighs 8.0 ounces
- 3 dimensional design gives this Angelfish a life like appearance
- Vibrant blue and yellow colors make this Angelfish a hit
- Constructed of extremely durable polyester fabric
- Can be used indoor, outdoors or even your boat
- 3D Windsock comes with hook and swivel for easy hanging
The Angelfish quite possibly the best names fish on the planet. The actual named of the Angelfish is actually pterophyllum, but most aquarists know these fish as the Angelfish.
Pterophyllum is a small genus of freshwater fish from the family Cichlidae. known to most aquarists as “angelfish”. All Pterophyllum species originate from the Amazon River, Orinoco River and Essequibo River basins in tropical South America. Angelfish are one of the most commonly kept freshwater aquarium fish, as well as the most commonly kept cichlid. They are prized for their unique shape, color and behavior. It was not until the late 1920s to early 1930s that the angelfish was bred in captivity in the United States.
For more interesting facts on Angelfish, go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pterophyllum